sábado, 1 de abril de 2017

Welcome 


My dear undergraduate students and future bachelors of Arts in English,

It is a pleasure to have all of you in the English Seminar 2018, heading to your graduation and your well deserved diploma.

This is a valuable experience for you and me, we will learn about three important fields of our work: Translation, Interpretation and ELT Didactics. during ten encounters we will share some important techniques to develop useful skills in these areas. I hope you enjoy this course, and it becomes a milestone in your professional work.

Regards,

M. Ed. Julio C. Canelo



9 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I feel blessed for being part of this awesome course! I will do my best effort to achieve this goal in my life!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. A new challenge for us , so , here we go! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Let's improve our skills and do our best effort!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. This is the time to improve our skill and give 100% our effort.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Nice piece of advice Idania, I hope we all learn many new things in this course. greetings

      Eliminar